Finding Interstitial Cystitis & Chronic UTI Friends to Guide You

I have discovered another avenue of getting extremely resourceful information from Interstitial Cystitis and chronic urinary tract infection patients. And that's from Instagram! If you don't know how to use it, all you need to do is make an account on Instagram (it's free). You can make your account private or public. Add me at @ichungry and if you look through my posts and see the people following me and the people I follow, you can reach out to people you want to talk to and share advice and experiences with.


If you read my old posts under the Support menu, I mentioned Inspire as another great place to meet others like yourself. I'm silently lurking on there every day reading lots of great information and experiences by other chronic UTI'ers and IC'ers. There is much more knowledge that I have received from Inspire and Instagram patients than from many (general) doctors, because these are patients who personally have what you and I have! Some of these patients are in treatment for months or years, and others are fully recovered or in remission. They have gone through suffering, trial-and-errors, antibiotics, supplements, doctors, and countless methods. So I find that I get so much great advice from everyone, and just remember, there is no one size fits all. What may work for one person may not work for you. I especially love the advice I get from the ones who have recovered, so I can get clues to what I may be doing right or wrong. So far, I realized I'm not doing enough supplements, but I'm on the right track with my IC diet. However, I might have to be even more strict on it. One of the girls who healed from her IC in one year did a Candida diet with several supplements. Another one did some other kind of diet, so they modify the IC diet into something more stringent. Another healed from being a patient of Ruth Kriz. Another healed on her own through diet and supplements with a dietician. You can find these girls on my Instagram account, having discussions under my photo post (the one with the heart on my face). Feel free to reach out to them and let's all share our success and fail stories!