Pathnostics Found the Antibiotics for my Embedded UTI


I barely update this blog anymore but will try to be more consistent. In some ways, I have gotten better, but in other ways, I have gotten worse. But overall, I am better, but still not cured. I did get a big portion of my life back, which is why I'm barely online anymore and not updating on here.

If you're wondering if I'm doing naturals or antibiotics, I am now on long-term aggressive high dose antibiotics.

The reason why is I was stagnant at 65 - 80% from Jan 2019 - Aug 2019. Nothing was budging. There was even a night where I fell to 40% and had no sleep for nearly 48 hours. Being stagnated that long told me that the natural phase was now no longer working for me. When I went on high dose antibiotics in the end of August 2019, it has stopped all flares (for now). I'm on a steady bladder which is great and gives me less anxiety, life is more routine and I am back to work (online only, still not ready to work with this bladder in physical life/physical office). I am about a steady 75% - 80% everyday. The amount of foods I can eat has doubled now, but I still eat clean.

My verdict? I WISH I HAD GONE ON LONG-TERM ANTIBIOTICS WHEN I FIRST GOT THIS. I wouldn't have wasted a year and a half battling this ridiculous crap. But then again, I did try spurts of this and it was hard to get this authorized! I also didn't know the urologists whom I know now - Dr. Roscoe Nelson in Arizona and Dr. Stewart Bundrick in Louisana. I met a girl who went symptom-free after 2 months on long-term antibiotics under an IC/embedded UTI doctor named Dr. Stewart Bundrick. She had a UTI that started and never left, and then she was misdiagnosed with interstitial cystitis. Now she is symptom free. She is not cured yet, and still on treatment because when you feel "healed", you should not stop the antibiotics just yet or the UTI will return if you stop too fast. If only I had gone on long-term antibiotics, then maybe I could have healed this faster. It was thanks to Pathnostics DNA next generation testing that found the exact right antibiotics for me, because they culture your urine to get the right antibiotics. It's a DNA urine test, not a standard urine test, so they will find the pathogens/bugs in your urine when standard tests cannot.

PS, I am not cured yet and lately the antibiotics are not as potent as they used to be. I seem to be in a stagnant "maintained" phase at this point. At least I am not getting worse, and I don't have "flares" anymore (knock on wood, I hope not). But I seem to have become maintained now at a same pace and I don't know if this means I need a higher dose, or a different antibiotics, or a 2nd one to combine with current one. I know some ladies who healed in 9 months (average) with 2 rotating antibiotics together.

You can ask me questions or discuss with me on my Facebook page. I don't want to spend too much of my time on the blog, since I am doing better. Remember when I mentioned I had smooth nice streams back in September 2018? That eventually got bad again and the wees got hot, stinging and acidic, and it was wobbly and back-and-forth and new pelvic pains came and went or stayed on etc. That's when I knew that staying on natural was going to get me nowhere, and I didn't want to end up like those ic or embedded UTI ladies who have interstitial cystitis their whole life.