Aperiomics Test Result: What A DNA Next Generation Urology Test Looks Like

I have just received my Aperiomics test results this week. Aperiomic claims to be the only company that identifies every bacteria, virus, fungi, and parasite in one test. Below are screenshots of my urine test results so you can get an idea what a test from Aperiomics looks like.

October 2018 update: I wasn't able to use the results from this test, which bummed me out because it was so expensive for me ($750 USD + $250 USD shipping = $1200 Canadian). First of all, it caught over 50% of something called Meiothermus Silvanus, which I was advised to get treated on. I decided not to go for it, because it was something that was not seen in urine pathogens, and is from hot springs and spas. My gut instinct told me that this wasn't the pathogen because I haven't immersed myself in a spring or spa ever. So I tested also with MicroGen at the same time (which at the time couldn't find anything either -- which makes me suspect that my true pathogens were in a biofilm at the time of this test. The e-coli would be found later in July and again in October). It turned out the Meiothermus was actually just from my daily intake of Flow Alkaline Spring water, which is water sourced from a Canadian artesian spring. So Aperiomics is super amazing that it can pick up a lot of super detailed stuff, but for my case, it was too detailed and I would have treated something that wasn't a pathogen to my bladder. It would have been best if I could do another test with Aperiomics and not drink that water (ie just drink normal water) to see if results would crop up again, but it was too expensive to do it. 

However, I still recommend Aperiomics if your other DNA tests can't find your problem. I have read about other patients who had rare complex viruses, parasites and other stuff that MicroGenDX can't detect and was found and cured by Aperiomics. I just know that my problem is  much simpler than this so I've stayed with MicroGen and plus it's more affordable for me. I can't drop $750 over and over to do more tests, with Aperiomics but with MicroGen, I can drop $200 per test (which is still expensive for me!)


To see the images in full size, click on the image and download it into your computer or phone.
 I don't know what anything means yet on these pages. The compounding pharmacists that Aperiomics recommends are the staff at Infuserve America. If you want to know how to get a test kit from Aperiomics, read my post here on how I got an Aperiomics test kit and how its urology kit works.